Create your next workshop with me
The Workshop Designer Provides You:
- The content for a gorgeous workshop tailored to your topic of expertise
- Highly relevant and creative icebreakers
- Engaging activities to make your content memorable
- A captivating story arc that builds and supports your messaging
- Best practices for making it an unforgettable experience for your guests
- A workshop you can translate online
- Tips for getting people in the room
- Suggestions for powerful event titles and supportive descriptions
- A special bonus guide for creating lasting connections at your event for everyone who attends
The Workshop Designer Will:
- Transform your advice, expertise or body of work transformed into an experience
- Position yourself as a thought leader working with groups
- Attract more business
- Add value to the lives of your audience
- Create additional clarity around your brand positioning
- Be that session leader that everyone is lining up speak with at the end and leaves participants raving
- Create a community around your expertise
STEP 1: DISCOVER YOUR MAGIC
- Here you’ll uncover what message you have that will resonate effectively with your audience. We’ll work together on what you have now, and what your desired workshop experience is at the end.
- I do a lot of asking and a lot of listening. I’ll provide thoughts, references and suggestions that will help your experience stand out.
- You’ll have support from my tested idea generator that will help you come up with amazing ideas and easily pick the best ones
STEP 2: HEAD TO PAPER
- You’ll start to put your ideas to paper. But this time, you’ll have my proven framework to guide you.
- At this stage you’ll have all the support you need to create the foundation of a valuable workshop
- You send to me, and then…
STEP 3: INJECTING SOUL
- I work with your ideas to refine your message. Are you showing relevant examples of your message that are interesting and fun? Does your message arc make sense? I not only answer these questions for you, but solve the problem areas of your content.
- I send it back to you. You do some additional work and then…
STEP 4: CREATING YOUR X FACTOR
- I get dirty with your workshop details. There’s so many more factors to an amazing experience than just what you say. Everything from the marketing language you use to get people in the room, to what you do when they are, here I’ll coach you on all the small things that make the world of difference. This is where you find your event X FACTOR.
- You give me feedback and I whip out my Maxie wand to make sure this will be the best reflection of you and your brand. A workshop people will be talking about for weeks…
STEP 5: WORKSHOP BRILLIANCE
- We have a training call to review your workshop, the messaging, and make sure you are set up for success. You’ll receive presentation pointers, ticketing advice, and many other things I wish that I had known when starting out as a workshop presenter.
- This workshop isn’t just about making you shine, it’s about giving you another medium to add as much value to the lives of others as you can.
How long is this process?
Two weeks! And this workshop is yours.
Why do I have to apply?
This is a 1 on 1 offering that isn’t for everyone. We want to make sure that this is the best fit for both of us before you invest in a service such as the workshop designer!
How do I know if I’m right for the workshop designer?
Do you have a small business? Are you wanting to speak more? Do you have a specific area of expertise that you’d like to provide to groups of people? Then you should have an offline experience to compliment all of the amazing work that you’re already doing.
How is the Workshop Designer valued?
This service is an investment that can pay off with just one ticketed event, not including the returning business it’ll help bring in. Additionally, you can easily translate this into an online presentation or webinar for a continuous income flow for this workshop.
What is the format for each step?
Step 1 and Step 5 are 60-minute Google Hangout Sessions. Steps 2-4 all happen via email.
How long will my workshop be?
We will tailor this to your needs. Most workshop are anywhere from 60-90 minutes.
Do I need to pay right now?
No way! You don’t pay a dime until we identify that this is a good fit. You’ll know 48 hours from filling out this application.
What is a workshop exactly? I think I need one, but I just want to make sure…
Imagine a keynote address where the speaker talks for 45 minutes to an hour and the audience just listens. This is NOT that. Workshops are interactive. They’re fun. They’re a group of people working on a particular skill or topical understanding. And you are their fearless guide.
Do you create the entire workshop for me if I give you a topic?
That wouldn’t be smart..because I’m not the expert in your area of expertise. But I will coach you on how to take your ideas and information and turn them into an amazing workshop experience for everyone who attends. I’ll package your knowledge and thoughts into something that can be delivered in an unforgettable way.
How did you learn to be a workshop designer?
I’ve had the opportunity to learn from GENI– USES in the field. I’ve spent the past three years creating and giving workshops around the globe. I’ve personally hosted 100 + events of varying content and created numerous brand spankin’ new workshops about content I care about. I’ll use this experience to help you create a workshop that leaves everyone feeling energized and confident.